WILL SMITH: I WARNED YOU ABOUT HARDCORE DANCE

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 10:38





Back in 92 in my seminal hit, Summertime, I warned you all that "all that hardcore dance has gotten to be a little bit out of control", but you just didn't listen, did you?







19 years later, and it looks like I was right after all.


As the world dances at "raves" to fast digital beats, just look what's happening out there...


The economy in freefall...






Norwegians going nuts...







Singers tragically dying...







Riots in the streets...




And my wife (maybe) boning Marc Anthony.




This would never have happened if you'd all stuck to some slow summer grooves


Remember kids - "it's cool to dance, but what about the groove that soothes that moves romance?"


I'm reading: WILL SMITH: I WARNED YOU ABOUT HARDCORE DANCETWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

1 Comment

  1. Michael Said,

    So true. Now it all starts to makes sense.

    Posted on 21 July 2012 at 22:10

     

Post a Comment